National Grid - Still getting billed for removed meter
We bought a two-family with three meters.The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service.
National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage. We have been lied to ("the meter was picked up yesterday" - it was still lying on the floor), they have turned our account over to a collection agency, there is no physical location associated with the business where I can drop the meter off, there are so many problems with National Grid I can't list them all.
All we want is a final bill so we can close out the account.A year later I still have the meter riding around in my truck and collection agencies harassing my wife.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- pick up the meter and send us an adjusted final bill
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would..."