Uxbridge, Massachusetts

We bought a two-family with three meters.The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service.

National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage. We have been lied to ("the meter was picked up yesterday" - it was still lying on the floor), they have turned our account over to a collection agency, there is no physical location associated with the business where I can drop the meter off, there are so many problems with National Grid I can't list them all.

All we want is a final bill so we can close out the account.A year later I still have the meter riding around in my truck and collection agencies harassing my wife.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution pick up the meter and send us an adjusted final bill

Had an Experience with National Grid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zerowater - RIPPED ME OFF & WONT FIX IT -DO NOT BUY SPREAD THE WORD Zerowater "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more National Grid - Beyond Rude and Unprofessional National Grid "Thursday night May 18th after a terrible wind storm a tree on my front lawn took down the utility post also in my front yard along with all the electrical/utility..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more