Uxbridge, Massachusetts

We bought a two-family with three meters.The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service.

National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage. We have been lied to ("the meter was picked up yesterday" - it was still lying on the floor), they have turned our account over to a collection agency, there is no physical location associated with the business where I can drop the meter off, there are so many problems with National Grid I can't list them all.

All we want is a final bill so we can close out the account.A year later I still have the meter riding around in my truck and collection agencies harassing my wife.

Preferred solution: pick up the meter and send us an adjusted final bill.

Had an Experience with National Grid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Georgia Power - Review in Utility category Georgia Power "Most difficult company to do business with. We moved here 15 months ago & wasn't charged a deposit when we connected service. After 7 months, we paid a bill late..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more