National Grid - Still getting billed for removed meter
We bought a two-family with three meters.The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service.
National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage. We have been lied to ("the meter was picked up yesterday" - it was still lying on the floor), they have turned our account over to a collection agency, there is no physical location associated with the business where I can drop the meter off, there are so many problems with National Grid I can't list them all.
All we want is a final bill so we can close out the account.A year later I still have the meter riding around in my truck and collection agencies harassing my wife.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- pick up the meter and send us an adjusted final bill
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."