We bought a two-family with three meters.The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service.

National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage. We have been lied to ("the meter was picked up yesterday" - it was still lying on the floor), they have turned our account over to a collection agency, there is no physical location associated with the business where I can drop the meter off, there are so many problems with National Grid I can't list them all.

All we want is a final bill so we can close out the account.A year later I still have the meter riding around in my truck and collection agencies harassing my wife.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. National Grid needs to "pick up the meter and send us an adjusted final bill" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Grid. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: PSEG or Elizabethtown Gas.

Had an Experience with National Grid?

Comments