I was just told by National Grid Executive Miss Dawn to "move out of NY if I dont like national grid".She works at 1 metrotech and was shamelessly adamant.

Technically, she was calling me back about my complaint about their service. They made me sit in car for 16 hours for appointment and never showed up. I missed 3 days of work. But none of that matter to them.

They misuse their monopoly. Their should be a choice to pick another company OR NG must improve their customer service.

They are inhuman and filled with liers.Their policies are designed for maximum inconvenience to their customers.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with National Grid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies PSEG or Elizabethtown Gas that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about National Grid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare National Grid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Grid?

Comments