My Name is Jay Russell.

I had a appointment with national grid to trun my electric and gad service on 10/3/14.My appointment was scheduled between 8am-4pm.I waited tell 10pm for them show up and i called the company 4 times every hour to let them know that I'm still waiting but no one showed up and nor has anyone call to let me know that they're not coming today. I live 1 hour away from my business and they all of my day waiting for them.I think national grid needs to understand that people have other important things in life to be taken care of instead of waiting for them and which they don't even fulfill thair appointment schedule time.I'm so pissed at them for doing this to me.

Had an Experience with National Grid?

Comments

Ronkonkoma, New York, United States #903185

Why bother making a national grid appt.when they don't show up.

I had an appt. 3 - 8pm. Waited in dark, cold house for 5 hours. The service guy (the one coming to turn on the gas) called at 7:55 and said he wasn't coming.

I called at 4:30 and the woman at customer service said the service guy was on his way. They are the worst, most disorganized company!

Every time I call for anything I grt a runaround - they never even know where to direct the call.I'm sorry I ever converted to gas!