National Grid disconnected my Gas service without proper notification or working with me to make a payment.I am disabled and it was cold today and rainy.

I use Gas for heat and hot water. I have no heat and hot water, so how am I suppose to properly prepare meals with my health issue and how can I properly clean with cold water. They don't offer billing plans for the disabled and I didn't know my Gas had been turned off until I picked up a piece of paper off of the ground that could have blown into the street or anywhere.

Again, National Grid, should be investigated by the Governor of NYS.

Had an Experience with National Grid?

Comments

Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Generac Power Systems - Generac GP17500 Failures.....Junkerac? Generac Power Systems "Bought 5 GP17500E generators in the spring of 2016 to run welders on a construction project. The failures keep coming. Have had 3 seize exhaust valves causing major..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more