National Grid Customer Service
Contact National Grid
- +44 207 004 3000
- (800) 642-4272
- (800) 322-3223
- (718) 643-4050
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About National Grid
National Grid is the owner and manager the grids of different energy sources. It works in Great Britain and United states. National Grid runs systems that deliver gas and electricity across the entire United Kingdom and provides power directly to 6 millions of customers in the northeastern USA. All of the networks are complex and require a strong union of skills, experience and planned investment. National Grid is aimed on being the world's leading energy network provider , specializing on delivering energy safely, and efficiently. Also National Grid has a line of businesses operating in related areas like metering and inter-connectors.
National Grid is ranked 110 out of 745 in Utility category
National Grid Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare National Grid to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Albany, New York, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Hartford, Connecticut, United States
- Syracuse, New York, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Liverpool, New York, United States
- Camillus, New York, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States